Sunday, May 26, 2013

Amanda Bynes Alleges Sexual Harassment Against Arresting Police Officer

Amanda Bynes Alleges Sexual Harassment Against Arresting Police Officer

Just when you thought the Amanda Bynes arrest case could not get any stranger...

Two days after getting booked on charges of disorderly conduct because she allegedly tossed a bong out a window, Bynes has come out and denied all charges, adding a new twist to the saga.

Amanda Bynes Selfie Pic

"I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me," the very troubled star Tweeted yesterday, expounding:

"He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated.

"Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me."

Bynes appeared in court Friday (wearing a wig) and was released on her own recognizance. She is expected back for a hearing in July.

Which means she has plenty of time to take more selfies and Tweet her own version of events.

"The cops were creepy," added the star yesterday. "The cop sexually harassed me. They found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports."

This is the second time Bynes has taken to Twitter to plead her case.

In her initial self-defense, Amanda wrote that she only smokes tobacco, does not own a bong and need "to get another nose job after seeing [her] mugshot!"

What do you think? Do you believe Bynes was set up by the police?

 

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment