Monday, May 27, 2013

Amanda Bynes: I'm Suing Everybody!

Amanda Bynes: I'm Suing Everybody!

It may be Memorial Day, but Amanda Bynes is not taking any time off.

From being an absolute nut job.

A day after saying she would sue the police and her parents, the troubled actress jumped on Twitter once again and ranted in more detail about her arrest last week.

Amanda Bynes Self-Portrait

“I’m suing NYPD for illegally entering my apartment, lying about drugs on me and lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia," Bynes wrote. "then I’m suing for being put into a mental hospital against my will, then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am.”

But she was far from done.

She's also suing her "apartment complex for lying about me smoking in my building," is "allergic to alcohol and drugs" and has big plans for her professional future.

Tweeted the star:

"I’m free forever! You can’t lock up an innocent person!  Thanks for caring! Look forward to seeing me in music videos! I’m getting in shape and getting a nose job! I’m looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!”

Where do you stand on the Bynes arrest? Do you think she was set up by the police?

 

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment