Saturday, May 25, 2013

Amanda Bynes Tweets Response to Arrest: No Bong Here!

Amanda Bynes Tweets Response to Arrest: No Bong Here!

Amanda Bynes may be guilty of being an unhinged individual addicted to Twitter, wigs and strange behavior.

But she claims to be innocent of any pot smoking and/or bong throwing.

Amanda Bynes Mugshot

The troubled actress - who was arrested Thursday for disorderly conduct and taken for psychiatric evaluation - Tweeted a response to her alleged actions last night.

"I only smoke tobacco I don't drink or do drugs," she wrote, following a court appearance during which she denied the bong toss and donned a wig. "I've never had a bong in my life! I need to get another nose job after seeing my mugshot!"

Yes, that is the important thing, Amanda.

Bynes concluded her online message with the emoticon ":D," but judge Neil Ross wasn't smiling yesterday when he released her without bail.

He told the star that if she gets arrested again - or if she pulls a no-show for her July 9 hearing - he will "set a significant bail."

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment