Friday, May 24, 2013

Bob Saget Denies Cocaine Use, Likens Danielle Fishel to Bilbo Baggins

Bob Saget Denies Cocaine Use, Likens Danielle Fishel to Bilbo Baggins

A Bob Saget and Danielle Fishel feud? Oh yes, it's on.

The unexpected beef began over an anecdote she told about the Full House actor once asking for drugs, which he claims was just a simple joke.

  • Saget
  • Danielle Fishel Image

In the Danielle Fishel Maxim cover story, she talked about her years on Boy Meets World, and meeting fellow ABC star Saget on a private jet to Disney World.

"We were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, 'Do you guys have any coke?!'" she recalled.

"Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain."

Apparently, Saget did not find the coke story charming.

“What show was she on? Big Chest, Small Wonder?" he told Maxim. "That’s the real size of her, by the way. She’s kind of like Bilbo Baggins, very tiny."

"So first off, I don’t open curtains. That was a lie, because I just don’t do that. I knock on things. Also, there weren’t separate compartments on the plane."

"Anyway, the whole thing was as simple as me going to the restroom and throwing out a one-liner. I was always making jokes; that’s what I did."

"Yes, it did have a drug reference in it, but the joke was that her parents should protect this young kid who was starring in a television show."

"It was just a funny, satiric moment of, ‘What are we doing with our kids?’ I wouldn’t expect someone to understand it if they don’t get that kind of humor."

"How old is that girl now anyway? Isn’t she like 60? I don’t know how old she was when she did the show, but I’ll always tell the judge she was 18.”

In response, Fishel is upset - at Maxim, for allegedly not mentioning the other half of her quote, in which she said they all knew Saget was joking.

The Girl Meets World star Tweeted, "Maybe you should have printed what I said at the end 'we knew he was joking. It was funny.' He didn't pick up on that."

No response to the Lord of the Rings reference.

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment