Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Brandi Glanville Insists: I'm No Bully!

Brandi Glanville Insists: I'm No Bully!

Brandi Glanville is aware of her reputation - and she's hoping to change it via a couple Tweets.

“I do not harass or bully people on twitter, never have, never will," The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote yesterday, eloquently adding:

“I may say f*** off and that I def mean, but thats [sic] to the haters.”

Brandi Glanville Smiling

Glanville was likely writing in response to Courtney Love, who took to the that same social media outlet earlier in the week and issued a warning to the enemies of LeAnn Rimes.

“Send the trouble makers to me," Love wrote. "I eat that sh*t for breakfast. Leanns [sic] my girl, u f*** with her you f*** with me!”

New drama emerged last week between Glanville and Rimes after the former Tweeted that she couldn't get in contact with the sons she shares with Rimes' man and her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian.

After Glanville resorted to Tweeting at Cibrian to get his attention, Rimes shot back:

"Name calling and twitter rants: so 2012. Music and truth: so 2013."

That's some profound stuff right there.

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment