Thursday, May 23, 2013

Foxy Brown Denies Calling Jay-Z an STD-Infected Tranny Chaser

Foxy Brown Denies Calling Jay-Z an STD-Infected Tranny Chaser

Foxy Brown denies calling Jay-Z a gonorrhea-infected "tranny chaser" and is threatening to sue tabloids who reported and attributed such comments to her.

  • Foxy Brown Pic
  • Jay to the Z

Brown is referencing reports claiming that Foxy recently went to a baby shower and started dishing about Jay-Z's sex life to one of the guests.

She claims she lost her virginity to him when she was 15 and he was 27 ... and that he's a bisexual with STDs who may or may not have a sex tape.

You know, among other things. But Foxy says she never said any of it.

Brown tells TMZ that "The atrociousness of this story has sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney."

"In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This is a fictitious story."

"NO audio, visual or written interview, concocted with malicious intent."

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend through the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."

"Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation."

"This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."

OKAY then. Consider us on notice.

In other rumors involving Jay-Z that may or may not be true:

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment