Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jon Gosselin: Living in Log Cabin and Waiting Tables ... By Choice

Jon Gosselin: Living in Log Cabin and Waiting Tables ... By Choice

Jon Gosselin confirmed a recent report that he has been waiting tables to make ends meet, and is living in a log cabin with no TV or Internet to boot.

But, he says, this is a simpler life he chose for himself.

Jon: Smoked

Jon, who suffered through a messy divorce from Kate Gosselin in 2009, is serving restaurant patrons, he told Entertainment Tonight in an interview.

When the show went south, it was "next to nearly impossible to find work," has said, so he began working at Black Dog, a restaurant in Beckerville, Pa.

Jon reiterates that he is not scraping by or destitute.

"I don't know why people said that," he said. "Because I'm waiting tables ... is it really disgusting to think that because you wait tables ... that you're making ends meet."

Gosselin adds that he "was living the high life [years back] because everyone was paying for it" and that before taking his new job, he was a bit "nervous."

"I was like, 'How are people going to react?'" he said.

"But then I thought, 'Well it's fun and I get to talk to people and they technically already know me. They're like, 'Are you the guy?' and [I'm like] 'Yeah, I'm the guy.'"

Despite his downgraded income and a lawsuit filed by his ex-wife, who's suing him for computer hacking to help a friend's tell-all book, Jon still parties occasionally.

It's just on a slightly different level than back in the day.

"I've hit rock bottom like 20 times and then I just bounce back and go somewhere else," he added. "I don't regret anything, because you learn from your mistakes."

He certainly has a wealth of experience in that arena.

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment