Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lana Scolaro Swears: Robin Thicke Tried to Give it 2 Me!

Lana Scolaro Swears: Robin Thicke Tried to Give it 2 Me!

Lana Scolaro is back, and once again rehashing her story of how Robin Thicke allegedly tried to bed her while his wife Paula Patton was nearby.

  • Lana Scolaro Picture
  • Paula Patton and Robin Thicke

Last week, Lana Scolaro came forward as the woman in the infamous butt-grabbing photo, saying the “Give it 2 U” singer did a lot more than that to her.

They made out, she says, while Paula Patton was just a few feet away - and she even had a conversation with the actress at a post-VMA party.

Patton says this is a non-issue, with the actress' rep stating that “It’s just a girl looking for some attention" and “Paula and Robin aren’t concerned.”

Scolaro's really trying to make it otherwise.

Excerpts from her Life & Style Q&A ...

On Paula: "She was really sweet and being nice to me even though I was with her husband most of the night. A normal wife would be like, 'What the hell are you doing?'"

On Robin Thicke's pickup lines: "'Your eyes are so beautiful' and 'I just love the fact that you're so young.' That's one of the things he said to me."

"'I just love that you're so young,' he says. 'You're so sexy.'"

"'You don't understand what I'm going to do to you.'"

On how he described Paula: "He mentioned that he and his wife are very chill. He was like, 'Be nice to her, she'll like you, she'll love you.'"

"But he said 'just make sure you're nice to her because things could get ugly.' Things like that. I was like, 'But you're married.' It's kind of awkward.”

On the night in question: "I left around 8 a.m. The sun was coming up and we were all still in the living room chilling. I don't know what he was trying to do."

"Every time I went to the bathroom he would follow me and then someone else would come and he'd leave and come back. It was just one of those things."

"I didn't really know what was going on. He was like, 'I wish it would just be us two.' Or something like that. I was shocked. I still am shocked about the whole thing."

On making out with him: "There was like a wall behind the bathroom, so as you were coming out of the bathroom there's a wall and then there's the bathroom."

"So it was literally so risky."

On whether they slept together that night: "No, but he took me into the bedroom. There was someone coming out of the bathroom, so we couldn't."

"I wouldn't have slept with him anyway just because that would have been a bit too intense - with his wife right there. It's like have some respect for yourself - seriously."

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment