Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Celebrities: Kelly Clarkson Pregnant? Singer, Brandon Blackstock "Trying Like Rabbits"

Kelly Clarkson Pregnant? Singer, Brandon Blackstock "Trying Like Rabbits"

Less than a month after tying the knot with Brandon Blackstock, Kelly Clarkson reveals that she and her new husband are trying to conceive. Aggressively.

"We want a baby like now! Practice makes perfect!" she said on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, laughing. "We do, we do. We're trying, trying, trying!"

She means it, too!

"So are you pregnant now?" the late-night host probed, prompting the 31-year-old newlywed to laugh even harder, asking, "What are you saying?!"

"I always get these stars who come on and go, 'I'm thinking about having a baby,' then the next week they go on Ellen and announce it there," he said.

"So I'm asking you: Are you pregnant? Remember, you're under oath!"

"We are not announcing anything right now!" the original American Idol winner replied coyly, but added again that they're trying ... "Like rabbits!"

"We have two kids," Kelly pointed out referring to Brandon Blackstock's children, Savannah, 11, and Seth, 7, from a previous relationship. "And they're so great."

"And I never wanted children before, but now I want, like, five."

Indeed, the "Catch My Breath" singer recently said in a separate interview that she has kids on the brain. All she wants for Christmas this year is a baby!

"I never ever used to want to want kids because I'm kind of selfish with my career, but going to soccer games and doing homework ... I just really love it y'all," she gushed.

"It's so cool. It sounds so cheesy but it's such a bigger point to life."

"I really lucked out with the whole kid situation. They're amazing."

Here's hoping she's already pregnant and just not going public with it yet, and if not, that all the practicing like bunnies pays off before too long.

If anyone seems like she's cut out for the job, it's her. Check out some clips from Kelly Clarkson's wedding video below ... what a cute couple:

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment