Monday, September 9, 2013

Khloe Kardashian Hacks Sister's Twitter, Posts X-Rated Messages

Khloe Kardashian Hacks Sister's Twitter, Posts X-Rated Messages

Lamar Odom has been accused over the last several days of some seriously unclean actions, most notably smoking crack cocaine.

But that's nothing compared to the dirty words of his estranged wife yesterday, who hacked into her half-sister's Twitter account and sullied the minds of Kylie Jenner's 4.6 million followers with such messages as:

"My d-ck hurts" and "Someone lick my b-lls NOW!!!" and "My t-ts are so massive they get in the way on twitter."

Call us crazy, but hitting the gym with Kendall seems like a far healthier way for Khloe to cope with her ongoing marital strife.

Khloe even referenced new mother Kim Kardashian in another odd missive, writing at one point: "I love wearing Kims breast pump!! Yummy the smell of sour milk."

Kylie chimed in at one point and warned fans that she was not behind these postings, but Khloe refused to let her younger sibling have the final say.

"I am not hacked I am just having major issues with my male and female self," the final lewd Tweet of the day read. "A bitch with b-lls. Bitch with a d-ck. Best of both worlds."

For real, Lamar Odom. Please get help soon. Your wife is clearly losing it.

The Hollywood Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment